Southborough Family Law and Divorce Law Firm
For over 90 years combined, the attorneys and staff at Miller Law Group, P.C. have secured the future for hundreds of clients throughout the state. As a renowned Massachusetts family law firm, we have been instrumental in helping couples create mutually-beneficial divorce agreements, have fought for children to have strong parenting plans, and have affirmed the rights of mothers and fathers alike. Our commitment to our clients shows in each of our strategies and approaches. When you and your spouse want to work out an agreement, we’re the collaborative ally you need. When your future is in the hands of a spiteful or combative ex, we are the aggressive and tactically-skilled team you want in your corner. Working with a team of forensic accountants and experienced investigators, you can be sure that your case will be in the strongest possible position when we’re through.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.