Enter legal issue and location
Durango Tax Law Firm
Whether you're a business owner looking to reduce tax liability or an individual being audited by the IRS, our legal team can help you...
Whether you're a business owner looking to reduce tax liability or an individual being audited by the IRS, our legal team can help you...Attorney Joe Marion is a former IRS field agent with more than 33 years of experience handling complex tax matters. He and his team are strong advocates for people who need help resolving tax disputes, IRS audits and litigation at both the state and federal level.
Whether you're a business owner looking to reduce tax liability or an individual being audited by the IRS, our legal team can help you. We have experience:
•Drafting and executing effective tax planning strategies
•Navigating and resolving disputes related to the Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program
•Resolving tax disputes and complex tax litigation
•Removing wage garnishment and IRS levies
•Preparing for and resolving tax audits of businesses and individuals
•Settling tax debts through an Offer in Compromise
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Joe Marion, Attorney at Law
- Tax Law
- Kim Floyd
- Odell Justice
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
1065 Main AvenueSuite 207 Durango, CO 81301
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Joe Marion, Attorney at Law 531 Broad St. Rome, GA 30161 706-291-1251
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.