Enter legal issue and location
- Shannon Sue Spellacy Champion (Senior Counsel - West Area Counsel)
- Jill Heather Freeman Kalliomaa (Counsel - West Area Counsel)
- Edward Robert McGah Jr. (Assistant General Counsel - West Area Counsel)
- Christopher Wayne Moore (Counsel - West Area Counsel)
- Joseph M. Ruggiero (Area General Counsel - West Area Counsel)
15505 Sand Canyon Ave. Irvine, CA 92618
Verizon Wireless (Main Office) One Verizon Way Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Verizon Wireless 1300 I St. NW, Ste. 400W Washington, DC 20005 (202) 898-2549
Verizon Wireless 100 Southgate Parkway Morristown, NJ 07960 (973) 656-7913
Verizon Wireless 5055 N. Point Pkwy. Alpharetta, GA 30022 (678) 319-0199
Verizon Wireless 5000 Britton Pkwy. Hilliard, OH 43026 (614) 723-5000
Verizon Wireless 1515 E. Woodfield Rd. Schaumburg, IL 60173 (847) 706-7600
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.