Enter legal issue and location
Cerritos Employment Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
12800 Center Court Dr.Suite 500 Cerritos, CA 90703
- (562) 436-6157
Rose, Klein & Marias LLP 1411 W. 190th St. Suite 225 Gardena, CA 90248 (310) 320-4440
Rose, Klein & Marias LLP 330 North Brand Blvd., Suite 250 Glendale, CA 91203 213-784-2801
Rose, Klein & Marias LLP 15910 Ventura Blvd. 18th Floor Encino, CA 91436 (818) 781-1420
Rose, Klein & Marias LLP 2030 East 4th Street Suite 129B Santa Ana, CA 92705 (714) 602-4986
Rose, Klein & Marias LLP 27240 Turnberry Lane Suite 200 Valencia, CA 91355 (661) 362-0881
Rose, Klein & Marias LLP 3536 Concours Suite 210 Ontario, CA 91764 (909) 581-9476
Rose, Klein & Marias LLP (Main Office) 801 S. Grand Avenue 11th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90017 (213) 784-2801
Rose, Klein & Marias LLP 600 B Street Suite 2490 San Diego, CA 92101 (619) 677-1431
Rose, Klein & Marias LLP 877 S. Victoria Ave Suite 205 Ventura, CA 93003 (805) 290-4882
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.