Enter legal issue and location
Ann Arbor Family Law Law Firm
About Lana Panagoulia Law, PLLC
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Father's Rights
- Child Support
- The Ford Motor Company Leadership Award, 2004 - Present
- Women Lawyer's Association Of Michigan Foundation Award, 2003 - Present
- Executive Board Vice President's Scholarship
- Executive Board Vice President, Student Bar Association, University Of Detroit Mercy, School of Law Law Review, 2002 - 2003
- Moot Court Board
- Order of Barristers
- Barrister of the American Inns of Court
- National Dean's List
- Who's Who Among Students in American Colleges & Universities
- Golden Key National Honor Society
- Michigan Super Lawyer Rising Star
- Michigan Lawyer's Weekly Up & Coming Lawyer Award
- Divorce and Bankruptcy, Coordinator as Family Section Co-Chair of the Washtenaw County Bar Association with the Friend of the Court and Bankruptcy Section Committees
- Same Gender Issues in Family Law, Coordinator as Family Section Co-Chair of the Washtenaw County Bar Association with the Friend of the Court and Same Gender Committees
- Plaintiff’s Own Creation of ‘Unavoidability’ Avoids Summary Dismissal, premises liability practice group newsletter for Secrest Wardle, “Boundaries, A Guide for Property Owners and Insurers in a Litigious Society”, December 28, 2005
122 South Main Street Suite 370 Ann Arbor, MI 48104
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.