Enter legal issue and location
Novato Personal Injury Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
10 Commercial Blvd.#206 Novato, CA 94949
Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm; Saturday-Sunday: Closed
Rush Injury Law 75 Broadway Suite 202 San Francisco, CA 94111 415-985-7225
Rush Injury Law 1300 First St. Napa, CA 94559 415-985-7225
Rush Injury Law 1901 Harrison St. Suite 1100 Oakland, CA 94612 415-985-7225
Rush Injury Law 1255 Treat Blvd. Suite 300 Walnut Creek, CA 94597 415-985-7225
Rush Injury Law 3558 Round Barn Blvd. Suite 200 Santa Rosa, CA 95403 415-985-7225
Rush Injury Law 303 Twin Dolphin Dr. 6th Floor Redwood City, CA 94065 415-985-7225
Rush Injury Law 6200 Stoneridge Mall Road 3rd Floor Pleasanton, CA 94588 415-985-7225
Rush Injury Law 39899 Balentine Dr. Suite 200 Newark, CA 94560 415-985-7225
Rush Injury Law 333 University Ave. Suite 200 Sacramento, CA 95825 415-985-7225
Rush Injury Law 6203 San Ignacio Ave. Suite 110 San Jose, CA 95119 415-985-7225
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.