Enter legal issue and location
New Orleans Family, Criminal Defense, DWI/Traffic, Personal Injury Law Firm
About Phillips Law, LLC
- English (Primary)
- Family, Criminal Defense, DWI/Traffic, Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Traffic Violations
- The National Advocates: Top 40 Under 40
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2016
- The Order of the Barristers National Honor Society
- Avvo.com; Excellent Rating
Pro Bono Activities
- The Pro-Bono Project of New Orleans
- Private Appointment-Orleans Parish Criminal District Court
- Notary at Law-Sarah A. Clayton, Esq.
- Notary at Law-Bradley S. Phillips, Esq.
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
700 Camp Street#414 New Orleans, LA 70130- 3702
Monday-Friday 9:00 AM-5:00 PM; Weekend Appointments Available
- https://www.facebook.com/PhillipsLawLLC/ (Facebook)
- http://https://plus.google.com/+Campstreetlaw/about?hl=en (Google+)
- http://www.linkedin.com/company/2651235 (Linkedin)
- http://www.twitter.com/campstreetlaw (Twitter)
- http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/70130-la-sarah-clayton-4331271.html?edit=true (Avvo.com Attorney Profile)
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.