Enter legal issue and location
Boise Asset and Protection Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Andrew R. Alder (Associate)
- Brook B. Bond (Managing Shareholder, Boise)
- Serena Buchert (Associate)
- Christopher Cuneo (Of Counsel)
- Dylan A. Eaton (Shareholder)
- Jamie K. Ellsworth (Associate)
- Richard H. Greener (Shareholder)
- Christina W. Hardesty (Associate)
- Dana M. Herberholz (Shareholder)
- Alexandra Hodson (Associate)
- Rexford A. Johnson (Intellectual Property Practice Area Chair)
- Jim Jones (Of Counsel)
- Amy A. Lombardo (Shareholder)
- Jason R. Mau (Associate)
- James D. Meaders (Associate)
- Norman M. Semanko (Shareholder)
- Fredric V. Shoemaker (Shareholder)
- Christopher G. Simboli (Shareholder)
- Slade D. Sokol (Associate)
- Jordan L. Stott (Associate)
- J. Kevin West (Healthcare Practice Area Chair)
- Christopher C. Burke (Shareholder)
- Tori J. Osler (Associate)
- Maria O. Hart (Associate)
- Bryce C. Jensen (Associate)
- Andrew V. Wake (Associate)
- J. Kevin West (Shareholder)
800 West Main StreetSuite 1300 Boise, ID 83702
- (208) 562-4901
Parsons Behle & Latimer 101 Constitution Ave. N.W. Suite 701 East Washington, DC 20001 (208) 562-4907
Parsons Behle & Latimer 350 Memorial Drive Suite 300 Idaho Falls, ID 83402 (208) 522-6700
Parsons Behle & Latimer 50 West Liberty Street Suite 750 Reno, NV 89501 (775) 323-1601
Parsons Behle & Latimer 2901 Ashton Boulevard Suite 210 Lehi, UT 84043 (801) 532-1234
Parsons Behle & Latimer (Main Office) 201 South Main Street Suite 1800 Salt Lake City, UT 84111 (801) 532-1234
Parsons Behle & Latimer 23403 East Mission Avenue, Suite 104 Liberty Lake, WA 99019 (208) 562-4900
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.