Enter legal issue and location
Human Resources Dept.1900 Harpers Way Torrance, CA 90501- 2746
Honda Motor Co., Ltd. (Main Office) 1-1, 2-chome, Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku Tokyo 107-8556 , Japan +81-(0)3-3423-1111
Honda Motor Co., Ltd. - Honda of America Mfg., Inc. (Main Office) 24000 Honda Parkway Marysville, OH 43040 (937) 642-5000
Honda Motor Co., Ltd. - Honda R&D Americas, Inc. (Branch Office) Human Resources Dept. 21001 State Route 739 Raymond, OH 43067 - 9705 (937) 642-5000
Honda Motor Co., Ltd. - Honda North America, Inc. (Main Office) 700 Van Ness Avenue Torrance, CA 90501 (310) 781-4000
Honda Motor Co., Ltd. - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (Main Office) 1919 Torrance Boulevard Torrance, CA 90501 - 2746 (310) 783-2000
Honda Motor Co., Ltd. - Honda Manufacturing of Alabama, LLC (Main Office) 1800 Honda Drive Lincoln, AL 35096 (205) 355-5000
Honda Motor Co., Ltd. - Honda North America, Inc. - Honda Canada Inc. (Branch Office) 180 Honda Blvd. Markham, ON L6C 0H9 , Canada 1-888-946-6329
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.