Enter legal issue and location
Annapolis Tax Law Firm
Our legal team skillfully works to protect our clients' interests in the ever-changing and complex world of tax and business since 2011. We have been serving clients in Annapolis, Maryland, across the country and abroad. We have office locations on the East Coast in Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Florida, and New York.
About Frost Law
Previous Law Firm Name
- Law Offices of Glen E. Frost
- English (Primary)
- Business & Employment Tax Issues
- Criminal Tax Investigations
- Cryptocurrency Cases
- Estate Planning & Administration
- International Tax Compliance
- IRS & State Tax Litigation
- Tax Collection Matters
- Articles on AskFrost.com
- Articles on DistrictOfColumbiaTaxAttorney.com
- Blog Posts on DistrictOfColumbiaTaxAttorney.com
- Glen Frost, Managing Partner
- J. Peter Haukebo, Associate
- Nicholas Berger, Associate
- Leanne Fryer Broyles, Associate
- Rebecca Sheppard, Associate
- Brian Thackston, Associate
- Lauren Jennifer Mata, Of Counsel
- Pauline Elias Stavrou, Of Counsel
- Joan Leanos, Certified Public Accountant
- Daniel A. Staeven , Associate
- Peter Palsen , International Tax Professional
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
839 Bestgate RoadSuite 400 Annapolis, MD 21401
Frost Law 400 East Pratt Street 8th Floor Baltimore, MD 21202 410-497-5947
Frost Law 429 Fourth Avenue 15219 Pittsburgh, PA 15219 (412) 693-6339
Frost Law 777 South Flagler Drive Suite 800 West Palm Beach, FL 33401 561-569-2090
Frost Law 5100 Buckeystown Pike Ste 290 Frederick, MD 21704 (240) 608-4022
Frost Law 10440 Little Patuxent Parkway Suite 300 Columbia, MD 21044 (410) 497-5947
Frost Law 1050 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 500 Washington, DC 20036 410-497-5947
Frost Law 8280 Willow Oaks Corporate Dr Suite 600 Fairfax, VA 22031 (571) 490-8269
Frost Law 11300 Rockville Pike Suite 708 Rockville, MD 20852 240-599-5009
Frost Law 12417 Ocean Gateway Suite 12 Ocean City, MD 21842 410-497-5947
Frost Law 400 E Pratt St 8th Floor Baltimore, MD 21202 (443) 743-3381
Frost Law 1840 Hillside Road Stevenson, MD 21153 (410) 497-5947
Frost Law 205 Van Buren St Suite 120 Herndon, VA 20170 703-991-7462
Frost Law 2225 Sycamore Street Suite 755 Harrisburg, PA 17111 (717) 251-5029
Frost Law 1840 Hillside Road Stevenson, MD 21153 (410) 705-7791
Frost Law 400 North Ashley Drive Suite 1900 Tampa, FL 33602 (813) 946-6339
Frost Law 5237 Summerlin Commons Blvd #350 Ft Myers, FL 33907 (239) 977-5687
Frost Law 1415 Panther Lane Suite #430 Naples, FL 34108 (239) 977-5694
Frost Law 6303 Blue Lagoon Dr #400 Miami, FL 33126 (305) 414-0494
Frost Law 300 SE 2nd Street Suite 600 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 (954) 526-4004
Frost Law 1700 Market St #1005 Philadelphia, PA 19103 (267) 214-1028
Frost Law 462 7th Ave Floor 6 New York, NY 10018 (917) 983-0886
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.