Enter legal issue and location
3001 Leadenhall Road Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
- (856) 914-8654
Realogy Holdings Corp (Main Office) 175 Park Ave. Madison, NJ 07940 (973) 407-2000
Realogy - Title Resource Group - Title Resources Guaranty Company (Branch Office) 8111 LBJ Freeway, Ste. 1200 Dallas, TX 75251 (972) 644-6500
Realogy - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (Branch Office) 27742 Vista Del Lago Ste 1 Mission Viejo, CA 92692 (949) 837-5700
Realogy - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (Branch Office) 12657 Alcosta Boulevard Suite 500 San Ramon, CA 94583 (925) 275-3000
Realogy - Coldwell Banker Commercial McLain Real Estate (Branch Office) The Times Building 228 Holmes Avenue, Suite 200 Huntsville, AL 35801 (256) 533-3414
Realogy - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (Branch Office) 1801 Old Reston Avenue - Suite 300 Reston, VA 20190 (571) 435-8126
Realogy - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (Branch Office) 52 Second Ave Fl 3 Waltham, MA 02451
Realogy - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (Branch Office) 130 Dean Dr. Tenafly, NJ 07670 (201) 567-7788
Realogy - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (Main Office) 1 Campus Dr. Parsippany, NJ 07054
Realogy - NRT LLC (Main Office) 1 Campus Drive Parsippany, NJ 07054 (973) 407-5296
Realogy - Century 21 Canada Limited Partnership (Main Office) 700 - 1199 West Pender Street Vancouver, BC V6E 2R1 , Canada 604.606.2100
Disclosure: No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.