Sweetwater Energy Law Firm
For more than 40 years, the firm has immersed itself in traditional forms of energy, such as oil and gas law, as well as wind and solar law. The firm's attorneys handle everything from negotiating and drafting landowner lease agreements, negotiating easements, defending condemnation proceedings and other litigation to advising companies and local governments on tax abatement issues and everything in between.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.