Enter legal issue and location
Newport Beach Creditor claims Law Firm
· Real estate title work
· Business litigation
· Personal and business financial litigation
· Probate and trust administration and litigation
Throughout the course of his legal career, Mr. Coleman has achieved notable success advocating on behalf of his clients dealing with highly complex, high-stakes issues, including partnership and shareholder disputes, unfair competition defense, employment law matters, trademark and intellectual property litigation, legal and accounting malpractice, and more. Through his law firm, he routinely handles matters involving breaches of contract and business tort claims, particularly those involving real estate and secured financing.
No matter the issues his clients are facing or the complexities involved with their cases, Mr. Coleman delivers highly personalized counsel to those he serves to fully understand their needs so that he can devise the most effective strategy possible to help them achieve the positive results they seek efficiently and cost-effectively. Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Coleman has earned numerous top rankings and endorsements from his peers along with many testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
After graduating with high honors from the University of California, Santa Barbara, in 1997, Mr. Coleman attended Fordham Law School in New York City, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2000.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About The Coleman Firm
- Creditor claims
- Business Litigation
- Real estate title work
- Jeffrey A. Coleman (Founder & principal )
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
417 31st StreetUnit B Newport Beach, CA 92663
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.