Newport Beach Business Litigation Law Firm
· Real estate title work· Business litigation· Personal and business...
· Real estate title work· Business litigation· Personal and business...Jeffrey A. Coleman is the founder and principal of The Coleman Firm in Newport Beach, California. Widely regarded as one of the top attorneys in his region, he has more than 19 years of total legal experience, and he provides exceptional representation and support to clients throughout Orange County and the surrounding areas of Southern California who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Real estate title work
· Business litigation
· Personal and business financial litigation
· Probate and trust administration and litigation
Throughout the course of his legal career, Mr. Coleman has achieved notable success advocating on behalf of his clients dealing with highly complex, high-stakes issues, including partnership and shareholder disputes, unfair competition defense, employment law matters, trademark and intellectual property litigation, legal and accounting malpractice, and more. Through his law firm, he routinely handles matters involving breaches of contract and business tort claims, particularly those involving real estate and secured financing.
No matter the issues his clients are facing or the complexities involved with their cases, Mr. Coleman delivers highly personalized counsel to those he serves to fully understand their needs so that he can devise the most effective strategy possible to help them achieve the positive results they seek efficiently and cost-effectively. Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Coleman has earned numerous top rankings and endorsements from his peers along with many testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
After graduating with high honors from the University of California, Santa Barbara, in 1997, Mr. Coleman attended Fordham Law School in New York City, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2000.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.