Enter legal issue and location
San Diego Family Law Firm
About Goldberg Jones
- Family Law
- Divorce for Men
- Parenting Plan Modifications
- Child Custody
- High Net Worth Divorce
- Fathers' Rights
- "Thanks for getting me through some of the worst days of my life! I am so glad it is all over. I couldn't have done it without you".
- "Thank you for all your hard work and understanding. You're a hoot and made me smile when I thought things wouldn't get better".
- "From first contact through final agreement, your staff was courteous, professional and sensitive to my family's needs. My experience with Goldberg Jones was a relative highlight during a very difficult time".
- "First of all, I wanted to say again how impressed I was with what you did on Monday. I was very amazed at your knowledge of the details of the figures, her statement and the general course of the argument. I felt her lawyer being on her heels pretty much throughout the hearing. Thank you very much for what you did."
3111 Camino Del Rio NorthSte 950 San Diego, CA 92108
- email@example.com (Managing attorney Zephyr Hill)
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.