Enter legal issue and location
Staten Island Immigration Lawyer
Mrs. Gadek has developed superior techniques to assist clients in saving their homes by obtaining mortgage modifications. Many people have expressed their frustration when attempting to modify mortgages on their own. She knows how to make the process smooth and effective, eliminating the daily stress of clients who had previously tried to deal with the mortgage services on their own.
An additional focus of Mrs. Gadek's practice is on immigration issues, assisting people who wish to become legal residents or American Citizens. She strove to acquire, and succeeded in obtaining legal status for herself. Now, Mrs. Gadek derives great pleasure from the results of her diligent efforts to help others who are seeking the American dream.
Mrs. Gadek is licensed to practice law in the State of New York. She is fluent in Polish and competent in Russian.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.