Enter legal issue and location
Las Vegas Business Organizations Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Leah Martin Law
Previous Law Firm Name
- The Powell Litigation Group - Attorney , 2011
- Bailey kennedy - Attorney , 2008
- Lionel Sawyer & Collins - Attorney , 2006
- State Bar of Nevada - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- Clark County Bar Association - Member
- Sigma Kappa Sorority Alumni
- Clark County Law Foundation Community Service Committee - Member
- Southern Nevada Association of Women Attorneys - Member
- William S. Boyd School of Law Graduate (University of Nevada Las Vegas) , 2002
- William S. Boyd School of Law Editor-in-Chief 2000-2002 , 2002
- J.D. Degree (William S. Boyd School of Law) , 2002
- Summa cum laude (William S. Boyd School of Law) , 2002
- Bachelor Degree University of Nevada Las Vegas (Environmental Studies and Political Science) , 1999
- English (Primary)
- Business Organizations
- Business & Commercial Law
- Business Formation
- Contract Preparation and Review
- Litigation & Appeals
Classes and Seminars
- Nevada Civil Practice - Teaching Assistant , UNLV Law
Pro Bono Activities
- Legal Aid of Southern Nevada - family Law Pro - Bono Attorney, 2011 - 2012
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
601 S. Rancho DriveSuite C-26 Las Vegas, NV 89106
Leah Martin Law 7272 E Indian School Rd. Ste 540 Scottsdale, AZ 85251 480-535-8797
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.