Enter legal issue and location
Washington Banking & Finance Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Anitra D. Androh (Counsel)
- Jerome Allen Breed (Principal)
- Linda S. Bruggeman (Counsel)
- Corenia Riley Burlingame (Counsel)
- Robert Gary Coberly (Counsel)
- Stephen J. Cullen (Principal)
- John Dalton (Principal)
- William G. Driggers (Principal)
- C. Peter Dungan (Principal)
- Cameron S. Hamrick (Principal)
- Leah Marie Hauser (Associate)
- Jordana L. Hausman (Associate)
- Van P. Hilderbrand Jr. (Counsel)
- Raymond F. Monroe (Principal)
- Dean S. Nordlinger (Principal)
- Kelly A. Powers (Principal)
- Russell V. Randle (Principal)
- Donna Marie Rodney (Principal)
- Abbey Mansfield Ruby (Principal)
- John A. Stalfort (Principal)
- Dawna J. Steelman (Counsel)
1500 K StreetNWSuite 800 Washington, DC 20005- 1209
- (410) 385-3700
Miles & Stockbridge P.C. (Main Office) 100 Light Street Baltimore, MD 21202 (410) 727-6464
Miles & Stockbridge P.C. 300 Academy Street Cambridge, MD 21613 - 1865 (410) 228-4545
Miles & Stockbridge P.C. 101 Bay Street Suite #2 Easton, MD 21601 - 2718 (410) 822-5280
Miles & Stockbridge P.C. 30 West Patrick Street Suite 600 Frederick, MD 21701 - 5665 (301) 662-5155
Miles & Stockbridge P.C. 11 N. Washington Street Suite 700 Rockville, MD 20850 - 4229 (301) 762-1600
Miles & Stockbridge P.C. One West Pennsylvania Avenue Suite 900 Towson, MD 21204 - 3965 (410) 821-6565
Miles & Stockbridge P.C. 919 E. Main St. Ste. 1100 Richmond, VA 23219 804-905-6900
Miles & Stockbridge P.C. 1751 Pinnacle Drive Suite 1500 Tysons Corner, VA 22102 - 3833 (703) 903-9000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.