Enter legal issue and location
Tustin Family Law Firm
OverviewThe Law Offices of Susan J. Gurev, APLC is a family law firm, handling all family law matters such as divorce, child custody and visitation, child support, paternity cases, property division, spousal support and domestic violence matters. Our main practice is in Orange County, but we also have cases in many of the adjoining counties, such as Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, and San Diego.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Law Office of Susan J. Gurev, APLC
- Family Law
- Child Custody
Classes and Seminars
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Saddleback Church, 2011
Pro Bono Activities
- Parking Lot Justice - Saddleback Church, 2012
- Laura's House, 2009
- Susan J. Gurev (Sole Practitioner)
Accepts Credit Cards
690 W. First Street Tustin, CA 92780- 2902
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.