Enter legal issue and location
Atlanta Alternative Dispute Resolution Law Firm
We are a mediation law firm located in Atlanta, GA that specializes in workers' compensation, tort litigation and business and employment law disputes.
Utilizing a combined 70 years in practice as client advocates to bring parties together effectively resolve workers' compensation cases, tort litigation and business and employment law disputes.
Our mission is to make sure everyone speaks, everyone is heard, everyone is seen and we all listen. From there the answer always lies therein.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Mediated Resolutions, LLC
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Steven L. Head (Partner)
Accepts Credit Cards
547 Ponce De Leon Avenue, N.E.2nd Floor Atlanta, GA 30308
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.