Arvada Employment Discrimination Law Firm
My skills in the courtroom have been developed and tested through a significant number of trials in federal court, from Georgia to Florida to Pennsylvania. The verdicts on behalf of my clients include a claim for job termination in retaliation for requesting an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), a claim for refusal to hire based on an erroneous belief that my client was an illegal drug user under the ADA, and a claim for constructive discharge in retaliation for a complaint about race discrimination under Title VII. Those trial experiences have resulted in my being asked by other lawyers to act as trial co-counsel in numerous cases. I also have significant experience in the appellate courts in order to preserve my clients’ verdicts.
The dedication and passion for what I do, and the results obtained, was recognized by my selection as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer in 2010. Shortly thereafter I made a life change and moved to Colorado where I established a new law practice here on the Front Range. Since 2011 I have been admitted to practice before all Colorado courts. In addition to my law practice I volunteer with the high school mock trial program and am a regular platelet/plasma donor.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.