Enter legal issue and location
Carlsbad Employment Law Firm
OverviewFounded in 1992, our employment law firm has multiple attorneys, ample support staff, a vast amount of employment law experience, has had over 5,000 clients since its founding and offers a free initial consultation. For a further description of the firm, please click to our website above, and for a free initial consultation, phone us.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About San Diego Employment Attorneys Group
- Employment Law
Accepts Credit Cards
701 Palomar Airport RoadSuite 300 Carlsbad, CA 92009
San Diego Employment Attorneys Group 445 Marine View Ave. Suite 300 Del Mar, CA 92014 619-821-9384
San Diego Employment Attorneys Group 12707 High Bluff Drive Suite 200 San Diego, CA 92130 619-821-9384
San Diego Employment Attorneys Group (Main Office) 2878 Camino Del Rio South Suite 160 San Diego, CA 92108 619-821-9384
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.