Enter legal issue and location
Meticulous, dedicated, and sharp, Nathan diligently pursues every case with integrity and intensity to produce the most favorable outcome possible...
Meticulous, dedicated, and sharp, Nathan diligently pursues every case with integrity and intensity to produce the most favorable outcome possible...A fierce litigator, Nathan Gibbs is dedicated to producing results for his clients using a combination of detailed preparation and quick thinking. Nathan’s passion for law stems from his desire to protect the relationships between fathers and their children with relentless advocacy.
Meticulous, dedicated, and sharp, Nathan diligently pursues every case with integrity and intensity to produce the most favorable outcome possible. While never afraid of a fight, he understands that using the right tool for the job is the best way to achieve his clients’ goals.
Managing attorney Ken Alan said, “Nathan’s experience as a prosecutor has made him a sharp negotiator that is comfortable in the courtroom. Nathan understands that family law is about helping people through a difficult time. It is obvious that he really cares about his clients.”
Using a flexible and adaptive approach to his legal practice, Nathan carefully assesses every case to develop an effective strategy. Committed to doing what is necessary to protect his clients’ rights and assets, Nathan is adept at negotiation and litigation.
When he isn’t in the office or the courtroom, Nathan enjoys spending time with his family, sharpening his grill-master skills, and honing his drawing and painting talents
About Nathan Gibbs
Current Employment Position(s)
- Attorney at Goldberg Jones
- Washington, 2011
- Seattle University School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- Humbolt State University
Major: Studio Art
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
1200 Westlake Avenue NorthSte 700 Seattle, WA 98109- 3529
- (206) 448-0736
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.