Enter legal issue and location
Las Vegas Probate Law Firm
At Boyer Law Group we help families who have elder law, estate planning, or probate matters in Nevada. Our founder, Kim Boyer, is Certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation. With over 20 years of experience, the Boyer Law Group can help you navigate the complicated probate and estate planning laws in Nevada. Contact us today for a free initial consultation.
About Boyer Law Group
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Medicaid Planning
- Kim Boyer: Selected to Super Lawyers in Elder Law, 2007 - 2019
- Alzheimer's and Dementia: A Practical & Legal Guide for Nevada Caregivers, Published by University of Nevada, Reno Press, October, 2011
- The Essential Eldercare Handbook for Nevada, University of Nevada Press, March, 2014
- Kim Boyer (Attorney)
Holly Jeffries, Paralegal
Catherine Marquez, Paralegal
Summer Owens, Paralegal
Offers Free Initial Consultation
10785 W. Twain Ave. Ste. 210 Las Vegas, NV 89135
8:00 AM -5:00 PM (Mon - Fri)
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.