Enter legal issue and location
Huntsville Wrongful Death Law Firm
OverviewThe firm was established as Cantrell and Cantrell, PC by Bryan Cantrell and his father Don Cantrell in 2001. Lanny Ray joined the firm as Managing Partner in 2003 and Hans Barcus joined the firm as a Partner in 2005. Bryan, Lanny and Hans bring their years of experience and expertise to each of the cases that the firm handles. The partners of Cantrell, Ray & Barcus work as a team and strive to bring each of our clients the best results possible.
About Lanny D. Ray Attorney at Law, PLLC
- Wrongful Death
- General Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Commerical Litigation
- Construction Law
- Easement/Property Law
- Criminal Defense
1024 10th Street Huntsville, TX 77320
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.