Lowell Landlord/ Tenant Lawyer
Attorney Merwin is a partner of Manzi, Seccareccio, & Merwin, P.C. Attorney Merwin grew up in rural Pennsylvania. He received his Bachelor’s degree in Political Science from Clarion University of Pennsylvania, and his Doctorate of Juris Prudence from the Massachusetts School of Law. Prior to attending law school, Attorney Merwin was employed by the Clarion County District Attorney’s Office in Pennsylvania as a Victim Witness Advocate and assistant to the District Attorney. In that capacity, he developed his passion for law and the ability to help individuals during difficult times. Attorney Merwin’s areas of practice include, but are not limited to, Landlord/Tenant, Divorce, Family Law, Civil Litigation and Personal Injury.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.