Enter legal issue and location
Annapolis Divorce/Family Law Firm
At the Law Office of Kari Fawcett, I bring over 20 years of experience to people throughout Maryland who have suffered a personal injury due to the negligence of another. I understand that the legal process can be confusing, so I work hard to make certain all communications with you are in plain English. I do not run a personal injury mill, but instead take the time to carefully choose the cases I work on, so I can devote my full attention to getting full and fair compensation for your losses.
About Law Office of Kari Holm Fawcett
- Divorce/Family Law
- Personal Injury
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
133 Defense Highway Suite 205 Annapolis, MD 21401
Law Office of Kari Holm Fawcett (Main Office) 14300 Gallant Fox Lane Suite 103 Bowie, MD 20715 301-850-7345
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.