Kansas City Employment Law Lawyer
OverviewMike was born in Overland Park, Kansas, and remained in Kansas until attending law school at the University of California, Hastings College of the Law in San Francisco. Upon graduating from law school, Mike returned to his Kansas roots in order to become an attorney. Mike quickly found his way to Case Linden where he has been an attorney since 2011. Mike lives in Overland Park, Kansas with his wife April.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.