Are you a legal professional? Visit our professional site

Search Top Lawyers Near You

Enter legal issue and location

Allison Anne Curley - Vancouver, BC

800 West Pender StreetSuite 310Vancouver, BC V6C- 2V6, Canada

Learn More

Updated: 10/04/2018

Vancouver Adult Guardianship Lawyer


Allison A. Curley joined McLellan Herbert in 2017 as an Articled Student after graduating from the Juris Doctor program at Thompson Rivers University. Before joining McLellan Herbert, Allison was a Legal Research Student with the British Columbia Law Institute and the Canadian Centre for Elder Law in 2017, and the Law Foundation of British Columbia in 2016. During law school, Allison volunteered as a Student Clinician with Thompson Rivers University's Community Legal Clinic. Allison also...

Map Location

Google Map

How do I choose a lawyer?

Consider the following:

Comfort Level
- Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?

- How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?

- How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?

- Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?

Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?

Here are a few to get you started:

  • How long have you been in practice?
  • How many cases like mine have you handled?
  • How often do you settle cases out of court?
  • What are your fees and costs?
  • What are the next steps?

Want to check lawyer discipline?

It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:

  • Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
  • Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
  • Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.

Find a Lawyer

More Options