Enter legal issue and location
Coral Gables Workers' Compensation Law Lawyer
Claudia was born from Dominican descent. She came to this country only knowing Spanish. As a young child her mother was injured in a work accident. Claudia saw the struggles her mother endured while she was injured. Seeing her mother go through the workers compensation process inspired Claudia to attend law school and help the injured. Now Claudia is able to help injured victims like her mother on a daily basis and has been representing injured victims for her entire legal career.
About Claudia Negrette-Gonzalez
Current Employment Position(s)
- Managing Partner
- Workers' Compensation Law 75%
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff 25%
- Motor Vehicle Accidents- Plaintiff
- Florida, 2006
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2008
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 2007
- Florida Workers Advocate, 2006 - Present (Member)
- FAWL, 2013 - Present (Member)
Pro Bono Activities
- Adopt a Grandparent, 2013 - Present
- Juan Carlos Parets Law Office, Associate Attorney, 2006 - 2012
- State Attorneys Office, Clinical (During Law School), 2005
- University of Miami School Law, Miami, Florida, 2006
Honors: With High Honors
- University of Miami, Miami, Florida
Honors: summa cum laude
Major: Business Law
Accepts Credit Cards
2655 S. Le Jeune RoadSuite PH 2A-10 Coral Gables, FL 33134- 5803
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.