Woodland Hills Family Law Firm
I have more than 30 years of divorce experience here in the San Fernando Valley, earning the rare...
I have more than 30 years of divorce experience here in the San Fernando Valley, earning the rare...The Law Offices of Robert Borsky was founded to help people in the San Fernando Valley not just get through the emotional, stressful divorce process, but to learn and understand the process better. While I now focus exclusively on family law, I have extensive experience that allows me to apply knowledge from other areas of the law to your case, putting you in position for a better outcome.
I have more than 30 years of divorce experience here in the San Fernando Valley, earning the rare distinction of Certified Family Law Specialist from the California Board of Legal Specialization. No matter the size of your estate, I am able to help you navigate the divorce process from start to finish. This includes issues related to:
Child custody, visitation and all of its related issues, such as child support payments and decision-making authority
Protecting valuable assets and ensuring you receive fair treatment when it comes to dividing marital property and debt and determining if you or your spouse are entitled to spousal support
Seeking a modification of your divorce or custody order when circumstances change
Protecting your rights and helping you navigate the complex legal issues that come with allegations of domestic violence
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.