Enter legal issue and location
Chicago Immigration Lawyer
About Kwabena Larbi-Siaw
Current Employment Position(s)
- Illinois, 2008
Specialties and Certifications
- International & Comparative Law, DePaul University - College of Law, 2008
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, 2008 - Present (Member)
- American Bar Association, 2008 - Present (Member)
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- Beloit College, Beloit, Illinois
Honors: cum laude
Major: Economics & Management
Accepts Credit Cards
Three First National Plaza70 W. Madison StreetSuite 2275 Chicago, IL 60602- 4312
Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm; Saturdays & Sundays 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Other Sources of Feedback About Kwabena Larbi-Siaw
Included on the 2019 Illinois list
- 2018 Illinois Super Lawyers list
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.