Enter legal issue and location
San Antonio Workers' Compensation Law Firm
The legal system can intimidate and overwhelm those unprepared – we're here to help you obtain the benefits you are owed. Don't let yourself get less than you deserve. Contact us today.
Our experienced attorneys will work for you to stick up for your rights. If you have been in a serious accident find out how we can help you get what you deserve.
About The Law Offices of Miller & Bicklein, P.C.
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Car and Truck Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Accidents & Injuries
- Animal Bites
- Construction Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Northwest Atrium11550 IH-10 West, Suite 300 San Antonio, TX 78230
The Law Offices of Miller & Bicklein, P.C. 1330 E. 8th Street Suite 410 Odessa, TX 79761 210-366-2400
The Law Offices of Miller & Bicklein, P.C. 500 Chestnut Street Suite 213 Abilene, TX 79602 210-366-2400
The Law Offices of Miller & Bicklein, P.C. Pyramid Plaza 3223 South Loop 289, Suite 212 Lubbock, TX 79423 866-609-3852
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.