Enter legal issue and location
New York ERISA Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About The Wagner Law Group
- Barry Salkin (Of Counsel)
200 Park AvenueSuite 1700 New York, NY 10166
The Wagner Law Group 55 Old Bedford Road Suite 303 Lincoln, MA 01773 617-532-8080
The Wagner Law Group (Main Office) 125 High Street Oliver Street Tower, 5th Floor Boston, MA 02110 617-357-5200
The Wagner Law Group 1015 18th St., N.W. Suite 801 Washington, DC 20036 202-969-2800
The Wagner Law Group 180 N. LaSalle Street Suite 3700 Chicago, IL 60601 847-990-9034
The Wagner Law Group 439 South Kirkwood Rd. Suite 215 St Louis, MO 63122 314-236-0065
The Wagner Law Group 1120 Depot Lane SE Suite 100 Cedar Rapids, IA 52401 319-449-6948
The Wagner Law Group 101 East Kennedy Boulevard Suite 2140 Tampa, FL 33602 813-603-2959
The Wagner Law Group 1880 N. Congress Avenue Suite 200 Boynton Beach, FL 33426 561-293-3590
The Wagner Law Group 8677 Villa La Jolla Drive #888 San Diego, CA 92037 619-232-8702
The Wagner Law Group 17777 Center Court Drive N. Suite 613 Cerritos, CA 90703 562-459-4500
The Wagner Law Group 315 Montgomery Street Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94104 415-625-0002
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.