Enter legal issue and location
One Franklin Parkway San Mateo, CA 94403
Franklin Resources, Inc. - Fiduciary Trust Company International (Main Office) 600 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10020 (212) 632-3000
Franklin Resources, Inc. - Darby Overseas Investments, Ltd. (Main Office) 1133 Connecticut Avenue, NW Suite 400 Washington, DC 20036 (202) 872-0500
Franklin Templeton Investments One Franklin Parkway Building 970, 1st Floor San Mateo, CA 94403 (650) 312-2000
Franklin Templeton Investments 300 S.E. 2nd Street Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 (800) 342-5236
Franklin Resources, Inc. - Franklin Templeton Investments (Asia) Limited (Hong Kong) (Main Office) 17th Floor, Chater House 8 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong , Hong Kong 852-2877-7733
Franklin Resources, Inc. - Franklin Templeton Investments Management Ltd. (United Kingdom) (Main Office) The Adelphi 1 - 11 John Adam Street London WC2N 6HT , United Kingdom 44-20-7073-8500
Franklin Resources, Inc. - Franklin Templeton Italia SIM S.p.A. (Main Office) C.so Italia, n.1 20122 Milano , Italy 39-0-2-85459-1
Franklin Resources, Inc. - Franklin Templeton Investments Corp. (Canada) (Branch Office) 200 King Street W., Suite 1500 Toronto, ON M5H 3T4 , Canada 1-800-387-0830
Franklin Resources, Inc. - Franklin Templeton Investments Corp. (Canada) (Main Office) 5000 Yonge Street Suite 900 Toronto, ON M2N 0A7 , Canada 1-800-387-0830
Franklin Resources, Inc. - Franklin Templeton Investment Services GmbH (Germany) (Main Office) Mainzer Landstr. 16 D-60325 Frankfurt am Main , Germany 4969-272-23-0
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.