Coeur D'Alene Business Law Firm
Virginia Robinson's pre-law experience includes ten years in contract administration for the entertainment industry and ten years in publishing management. She also served as law clerk for the Honorable Lansing Haynes, First Judicial District of Idaho for two years. Her areas of practice include: civil litigation; employment law; non-profit corporations; churches; education law; insurance defense; contracts; wills and trusts; real property law; corporations; IT service agreements, and Constitutional law. Mrs. Robinson is an allied attorney with the Alliance Defense Fund.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.