Enter legal issue and location
Coeur D'Alene Business Law Firm
Virginia Robinson's pre-law experience includes ten years in contract administration for the entertainment industry and ten years in publishing management. She also served as law clerk for the Honorable Lansing Haynes, First Judicial District of Idaho for two years. Her areas of practice include: civil litigation; employment law; non-profit corporations; churches; education law; insurance defense; contracts; wills and trusts; real property law; corporations; IT service agreements, and Constitutional law. Mrs. Robinson is an allied attorney with the Alliance Defense Fund.
About Attorneys Northwest, Inc.
- Business Formation
- Employment Law
- Elder Law
- A.M. Best's Recommended Insurance Attorneys
Accepts Credit Cards
2005 N. Ironwood PkwySte. 130 Coeur D'Alene, ID 83814- 2676
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.