Enter legal issue and location
Providence Workers' Compensation RI / MA Law Firm
I help people and their families recover compensation for their injuries or disabilities following an accident such as a motor vehicle accident, injuries sustained on the job or for social security disability claims. Saturday and evening appointments are available and home and hospital visits.
My goal and strong commitment to each and every client is to craft a successful legal strategy that will fully compensate you for your injuries and resulting financial loss. I will battle the insurance companies for you and make sure that your story is told more powerfully and convincingly. I am ready and willing to help.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About David D. Bagus, Attorney at Law
- Workers' Compensation RI / MA 35%
- Personal Injury RI / MA 35%
- Social Security Federal 15%
- Unemployment RI / MA 15%
- Jennifer Cable, Legal Assistant
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
260 West Exchange StreetSuite 103 Providence, RI 02903
9 A.M. to 5 P.M.
David D. Bagus, Attorney at Law (Main Office) 603 Park Avenue Woonsocket, RI 02895 401-216-9052
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.