Enter legal issue and location
- Marcy Sharon Cohen (Managing Director & General Counsel)
1325 Avenue of the Americas New York City, NY 10019
- (646) 424-6060
ING Groep N.V. (Main Office) Amstelveenseweg 500 1081 KL Amsterdam , Netherlands +31 20 541 5411
ING Groep N.V. - ING North America Insurance Corporation (Main Office) 5780 Powers Ferry Road NW Atlanta, GA 30327
ING Groep N.V. - ReliaStar Life Insurance Company (Main Office) 20 Washington Avenue South Minneapolis, MN 55401 (877) 884-5050
ING Groep N.V. - ING Investment Management (Main Office) 5780 Powers Ferry Rd. NW Atlanta, GA 30327 (770) 690-4600
ING Groep N.V. - ING Investment Management (Branch Office) 230 Park Avenue New York, NY 10169 (212) 309-8200
ING Groep N.V. - ING (Branch Office) 1475 Dunwoody Drive West Chester, PA 19380 (800) 366-0066
ING Groep N.V. - ING Life Insurance and Annuity Company (Main Office) One Orange Way Windsor, CT 06095 - 4774 (800) 262-3862
ING Groep N.V. - ING Investment Management (Branch Office) 7337 East Doubletree Ranch Road Scottsdale, AZ 85258 (800) 336-3436
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.