Enter legal issue and location
Orange Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
Julie Hall graduated from the University of California, Irvine in 2004 with a Bachelor's Degree in Political Science and a minor in Business Management. Ms. Hall graduated from California Western School of Law in 2007 with a Juris Doctorate. Prior to joining Slater & Associates, she worked as a defense attorney in Southern California. Julie is a Partner with Slater & Associates APLC handling all aspects of Workers' Compensation defense.
About Julie K. Hall
Current Employment Position(s)
- Workers’ Compensation
- Tax Law
- Corporate Law
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- State Bar of California (Member)
- ATB Law, Partner
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California, 2007
- University of California, Irvine, California, 2004
Bachelor of Arts
Major: Political Science
Minor: Business Management
- CTEC CERTIFIED TAX PREPARATION
- SERIES 7, 63, 66 - currently inactive status due to conflict re state bar
Accepts Credit Cards
- 1. Title: Biotech Firm Civilly and Criminally Liable For Illegal Promotion of AIDS Drug , Journal of Biolaw and Business, 2006
1111 W. Town & Country Rd.Suite 30 Orange, CA 92868
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.