Enter legal issue and location
Toronto Class Actions Law Firm
About Rochon Genova LLP
- Class Actions
- Vincent Genova (Managing Partner)
- Allan Hutchinson (Of Counsel)
- Peter Ivanyi (Partner)
- Peter Jervis (Partner)
- Sara Nagalingam (Partner)
- Alessandra Ottaviano
- Joel Rochon (Managing Partner)
- J. David Sloan (Senior Counsel)
- Annelis Thorsen-Cavers (Partner)
- Michael Wilchesky (Counsel, Civil Sexual Assault/Abuse and Indigenous Rights Practice Group Leader)
- Douglas M. Worndl (Partner)
- Ron Podolny (Partner)
- Adam Babiak (Associate)
- Matthew Taylor (Associate)
- Jennifer Benedicto, Legal Assistant, Ext. 230
- Ashley Dubiner, Law Clerk, Ext. 244
- Stephanie Durante, Law Clerk
- Tetiana Mehrmann, Law Clerk, Ext. 285
- Jennifer Lord, Legal Assistant, Ext. 248
- Radha Manhas, Accident Benefits Clerk/ Paralegal, 416-548-9874, 1-800-462-3864
- Normelia Miranda, Law Clerk
- Martha Nino, Senior Analyst – Immigration Case Management, 416-548-9874, 800-462-3864
- Alejandra Ortiz, Immigration Consultant, 416-548-9874, 800-462-3864
- Michelle Rubianto, Legal Assistant, Ext. 245
- Jon Sloan, Client Services Manager - Class Actions, Ext. 299
- Gina Smith, Law Clerk, Ext. 229
- Angela Vanecek, Executive Administrator, Ext. 221
121 Richmond Street WestSuite 900 Toronto, ON M5H- 2K1, Canada
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.