Enter legal issue and location
- Tiffany Beth Kieffer (General Counsel)
11920 East Apache Tulsa, OK 74116
- (918) 234-2700
Koch Industries, Inc. (Main Office) P.O. Box 2256 Wichita, KS 67201 - 2256 (316) 828-5500
Koch Industries, Inc. - Georgia-Pacific LLC (Main Office) 133 Peachtree Street Northeast Atlanta, GA 30303 (404) 652-4000
Koch Industries, Inc. - INVISTA (Branch Office) Three Little Falls Centre 2801 Centerville Road Wilmington, DE 19808
Koch Industries, Inc. - Flint Hills Resources (Main Office) 4111 East 37th Street N. Wichita, KS 67220 (316) 828-3477
Koch Industries, Inc. - INVISTA (Branch Office) 600 14th St., NW Washington, DC 20005
Koch Industries, Inc. - INVISTA (Main Office) 4123 East 37th Street North Wichita, KS 67220
Koch Industries, Inc. - INVISTA (Branch Office) 175 TownPark Drive STE. 400 Kennesaw, GA 30144
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.