Enter legal issue and location
Simi Valley Workers' Compensation Defense Law Firm
We handle all aspects of workers' compensation defense, including, for example, cases in chief, 132(a) penalty petitions, S&W penalty petitions, and lien resolution...
We handle all aspects of workers' compensation defense, including, for example, cases in chief, 132(a) penalty petitions, S&W penalty petitions, and lien resolution...Thank you for visiting Rossi Law Group. We are a fully staffed and full service law firm dedicated to defending self-insured groups, insurance carriers, third party administrators, and employers in workers' compensation cases brought by allegedly injured workers.
We handle all aspects of workers' compensation defense, including, for example, cases in chief, 132(a) penalty petitions, S&W penalty petitions, and lien resolution.
Notably, with respect to liens, we have an in-house lien resolution department committed to the defense of workers' compensation liens.
About Rossi Law Group
- Workers' Compensation Defense
- James Rossi (President and Managing Attorney of Rossi Law Group)
- Larisa Mortazavi (Vice President)
- Laura Andrade (Senior Attorney)
- Toulaye Ba (Associate Attorney)
- Matthew Bohm (Associate Attorney)
- Edward Cho (Senior Attorney)
- Michael Connolly (Associate Attorney)
- Monica Cornett (Associate Attorney)
- Kevin Haroon (Associate Attorney)
- Brian Harrison (Senior Attorney)
- Christa King (Senior Attorney)
- Sarah M. Lee (Senior Attorney)
- Mindi Leigh Redden (Associate Attorney)
- Monika Straszewski
- Heather K. Thielen (Associate Attorney)
- Jared Tsai Esq. (Senior Attorney)
- Bob Vassigh (Senior Attorney)
- Michael Pantig (Senior Attorney)
- Catrina Robblee, Paralegal
- Tamera Rothenwander, Paralegal
- Brittany Robinson, Paralegal / Hearing Rep
- Miranda Rodriguez, Paralegal
Accepts Credit Cards
4119 Guardian St. Simi Valley, CA 93063- 3382
Rossi Law Group 430 N. Vineyard Ave. Suite 200 Ontario, CA 91764 866-279-9651
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.