Enter legal issue and location
Simi Valley Workers' Compensation Defense Law Firm
We handle all aspects of workers' compensation defense, including, for example, cases in chief, 132(a) penalty petitions, S&W penalty petitions, and lien resolution...
We handle all aspects of workers' compensation defense, including, for example, cases in chief, 132(a) penalty petitions, S&W penalty petitions, and lien resolution...Thank you for visiting Rossi Law Group. We are a fully staffed and full service law firm dedicated to defending self-insured groups, insurance carriers, third party administrators, and employers in workers' compensation cases brought by allegedly injured workers.
We handle all aspects of workers' compensation defense, including, for example, cases in chief, 132(a) penalty petitions, S&W penalty petitions, and lien resolution.
Notably, with respect to liens, we have an in-house lien resolution department committed to the defense of workers' compensation liens.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Rossi Law Group
- Workers' Compensation Defense
- Laura Andrade (Senior Attorney)
- Matthew Bohm (Associate)
- Edward Cho (Senior Attorney)
- Michael Connolly (Associate Attorney)
- Susie Coons
- Monica Cornett (Associate Attorney)
- Cassandra Franco (Associate Attorney)
- Kevin Haroon (Associate Attorney)
- Brian Harrison (Senior Attorney)
- Larisa Mortazavi (Senior Attorney)
- Farzan Namvari (Associate Attorney)
- Mindi Leigh Redden (Associate Attorney)
- James Rossi (President and Managing Attorney)
- Monika Straszewski
- Heather K. Thielen (Associate Attorney)
- Jared Tsai Esq. (Senior Attorney)
- Ali Vassigh (Vice President)
- Bob Vassigh (Senior Attorney)
- Catrina Robblee, Paralegal
- Tamera Rothenwander, Paralegal
- Brittany Robinson, Paralegal / Hearing Rep
- Miranda Rodriguez, Paralegal
- Douglas Newbill, Hearing Rep
Accepts Credit Cards
4119 Guardian St. Simi Valley, CA 93063- 3382
Rossi Law Group 430 N. Vineyard Ave. Suite 320 Ontario, CA 91764 805-791-2299
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.