Davenport Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning Law Firm
OverviewSchnell & Hancock, P.C. has a general practice, including but not limited to, business law, contracts, nonprofit law, wills, trusts, estate planning, probate law, elder law, real estate and taxation. Schnell & Hancock, P.C. was established in September 2008 by Molly O'Meara Schnell and Melissa Hancock, and now has three attorneys. All attorneys are licensed in both Iowa and Illinois.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.