Enter legal issue and location
Southlake Admiralty Law Firm
- Blake A. Bailey (Partner)
- Mark A. Broom (Associate)
- Alan C. Duncan (Counsel)
- Chris Gabriel (Counsel)
- Christopher R. Jones (Counsel)
- Paige C. Jones (Partner)
- Brett A. Miller (Associate)
- Alicia A. Murphy (Associate)
- C. Matthew Terrell (Partner)
- Laura B. Williams (Associate)
- D. Mark Daniel (Partner)
- Claudine G. Jackson (Partner)
- Andrea W. Paris (Associate)
- Brad Timms (Associate)
115 Grand Avenue Suite 222 Southlake, TX 76092
- (817) 488-3214
Phelps Dunbar LLP Lloyd's 1 Lime Street Suite 725, Level 7 London EC3M 7DQ , United Kingdom 011-44-207-929-4765
Phelps Dunbar LLP 201 Main Street Suite 1350 Fort Worth, TX 76102 (817) 386-1166
Phelps Dunbar LLP 2602 13th Street Suite 300 Gulfport, MS 39501 (228) 679-1130
Phelps Dunbar LLP 4140 Parklake Avenue Suite 100 Raleigh, NC 27612 (919) 789-5300
Phelps Dunbar LLP 201 South Spring Street Seventh Floor Tupelo, MS 38804 (662) 842-7907
Phelps Dunbar LLP One Allen Center 500 Dallas Street Suite 1300 Houston, TX 77002 (713) 626-1386
Phelps Dunbar LLP 100 South Ashley Drive Suite 2000 Tampa, FL 33602 - 5315 (813) 472-7550
Phelps Dunbar LLP 4270 I-55 North Jackson, MS 39211 - 6391 (601) 352-2300
Phelps Dunbar LLP II City Plaza 400 Convention Street Suite 1100 Baton Rouge, LA 70802 - 5618 (225) 346-0285
Phelps Dunbar LLP 101 Dauphin Street Suite 1000 Mobile, AL 36602 (251) 432-4481
Phelps Dunbar LLP (Main Office) 365 Canal Street Suite 2000 New Orleans, LA 70130 - 6534 (504) 566-1311
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.