Bronxville Family Law Firm
Tague & Vanden Heuvel LLP represents over thirty years of legal experience. It is a state of the art full service general practice law firm with a proven track record of providing all its clients, both individual and corporate, with excellent personalized attention and quality legal representation. The firm's attorneys are respected members of the New York state and federal bars. The principals of Tague and Vanden Heuvel LLP are John F. Tague III and Cynthia Vanden-Heuvel Tague. Both members of the firm are actively involved in their community.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.