Enter legal issue and location
St. Louis Park Workers' Compensation Law Firm
Serving clients throughout the Twin Cities region, as well as the entire State of Minnesota and all of western Wisconsin, our law firm's founding member, attorney Mark Freeman, uses his more than 30 years of legal experience to deliver the effective representation our clients deserve for all aspects of their workers' compensation claims, from the initial filing and if a claim is denied all the way through hearing and appeal. .
Highly rated on Avvo and holding an AV Preeminent peer review* rating from Martindale-Hubbell, Mr. Freeman has achieved notable success advocating on behalf of those in need. This means you can expect to receive the highest level of support possible to secure payment of your medical bills, lost wages permanent impairment and assistance to help you return to work as well as other associated expenses.
Whether your injury is the result of a construction or work site accident, a chronic condition such as hearing loss, or you developed a malady through repetitive motions, you owe it to yourself to contact Thill & Freeman, PLLC to schedule a free initial consultation. We understand the stress and uncertainty you likely feel about your situation, and our law firm is here to help you recover the benefits you deserve to support yourself and your family while you focus on your recovery.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Thill & Freeman, PLLC
- Workers' Compensation
- Mark J. Freeman (Attorney)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
5353 Wayzata BoulevardSuite 208 St. Louis Park, MN 55416
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.