Enter legal issue and location
Abilene Workers' Compensation Law Firm
The legal system can intimidate and overwhelm those unprepared – we're here to help you obtain the benefits you are owed. Don't let yourself get less than you deserve. Contact us today.
Our experienced attorneys will work for you to stick up for your rights. If you have been in a serious accident find out how we can help you get what you deserve.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About The Law Offices of Miller & Bicklein, P.C
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Car and Truck Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
Offers Free Initial Consultation
500 Chestnut StreetSuite 213 Abilene, TX 79602
By Appointment Only
The Law Offices of Miller & Bicklein, P.C 4920 S. Loop 289 Suite 103A Lubbock, TX 79414 210-739-0626
The Law Offices of Miller & Bicklein, P.C 519 Golder Ave. Odessa, TX 79761 210-739-0626
The Law Offices of Miller & Bicklein, P.C (Main Office) 8207 Callaghan Road Suite 250 San Antonio, TX 78230 - 4737 210-739-0626
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.