Ocean Springs Personal Injury Attorney Law Firm
At Haug, Farrar & Franco, PLLC, we understand that each client carries a unique set of needs. As a small practice, we have the opportunity to work closely with each individual or family that comes through our doors. By taking the time to listen and learn about our client's priorities and circumstances, we can provide practical advice and intelligent solutions to resolve the matter at hand while implementing long-term plans and protections for the future.
Handling a wide variety of practice areas, we assist individuals, families and businesses with nearly any legal issue, including criminal law, family law, wills, probate and estates, personal injury, business law and commercial law. Firm founder and principal attorney, Christopher C. "Stopher" Haug, informs our firm's mission to provide comprehensive legal services that place our clients' priorities at the forefront of everything we do. With years of experience and unwavering commitment to helping clients achieve success, we at Haug, Farrar & Franco, PLLC will confidently handle your case whether you stand to benefit from mediation, arbitration, or taking a case to state or federal court.
Offering free initial consultations, a variety of fee structures and options to fit your particular situation, we pair the conveniences of a large firm with the personalized services of a boutique practice. To discuss your legal issues with an experienced lawyer, contact our Ocean Springs law office and learn how we can help you achieve the right solution.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.