Enter legal issue and location
Bensalem Employment Law Lawyer
About Christine E. Burke
Current Employment Position(s)
- Employment Law
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Sidney Reitman Employment Law American Inn of Court (Executive Director, South)
- Philadelphia Bar Association (Employment Law Section)
- Rutgers University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
Honors: cum laude
- University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware
- Basics of Employment Law: Discrimination - August 2020, PBI
- FMLA Beyond the Basics "Navigating the Murky Waters of the FMLA" - July 2020, PBI
- Leave Time in Pennsylvania - January 2020, PBI
- What are We Not Asking for in Discovery in These Employment Cases that We Should Be, and Does it Really Come in at Trial? - April 2019, PBI
- Lessons from the Magistrate Judges - Co-Moderator - April 2019, PBI
- Litigating the Employment Discrimination Case - February 2019, PBI
- Getting Real on Damages - April 2018, PBI
- "PBI's Got Talent," Annual Employment Law Institute, April 2018, PBI
- Navigating the Use and Abuse of the FMLA, July 2017, PBI
- Trending E-Discovery in Employment Cases and Tackling Cyber Privacy Issues, April 2017, PBI
- FMLA Abuse, April 2016, PBI
- Family Medical Leave Act Primer, April 2015, PBI
3331 Street RoadTwo Greenwood SquareSuite 128 Bensalem, PA 19020
- (215) 639-4970
Other Sources of Feedback About Christine E. Burke
Included on the 2023 Pennsylvania list
- 2022 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list
- Super Lawyer - 2022-2023
- Super Lawyer - Rising Star, 2019-2020
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.